Win the Ultimate ASICS Experience Competition Terms and Conditions.
1. The organiser of this competition (the Promotion) is Brittain Wynyard & Co Ltd (the Promoter) on behalf of ASICS New Zealand.
2. The Promotion commences at 9.00am on Wednesday 20th February 2019 and closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday 6th March 2019 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted after the close of the Promotion Period.
3. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. The Promotion is only open to residents of New Zealand over 18 years of age.
5. The Promotion is not open to staff and family members of Brittain Wynyard or their agencies.
6. To be eligible to enter the Promotion and win the Main Prize, you must
complete all details in the form at experience.asics.co.nz (the Promotional
Site). You will also get an extra entry to the competition for each friend
your refer to enter using your unique link.
7a. 1 winner will be randomly selected via a prize draw every 72 hours (3 days) over the course of the campaign, with the total of 5 winners. On the 23rd and 26th of Feb, 1st ,4th and 7th of March.
7b. The Prize winner will be awarded two prizes from the six below as per their selection on the Promotional Site (one for the winner and one for a friend of their choice):
Running - Men's RRP $505
Running - Womens RRP $500
Training - Mens RRP $505
Training - Womens RRP $500
Netball RRP $510
Rugby RRP $520
8. Prizes are subject to availability. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. If a product is not available an alternative of the same or higher value will be supplied at the promoter's discretion.
9. The Prize winner will be randomly selected via a prize draw and notified by the Promoter via the email address provided on the entry form by 12pm the following day.
10. The Prize winners will have until 12pm Monday 11th March
2019, to accept their prize by return email to the Promoter. Failure to do
so will result in a random redraw of the applicable Prize.
11. Entrants may only enter the Promotion once. Participants are advised by the Promoter that anti-spam legislation is in force in New Zealand, and that they should only share the Promotion with people who would reasonably expect to receive communications from them. Additionally, the use of any auto tweeter or similar mechanism will render entries invalid.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to submit an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other reasonable cause which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15. The Promoter is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation substituting prizes that it believes are of similar value or benefit) or to cancel the promotion at any time without prior notification.
16. Information on how to enter and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions and by entering the Promotion, each entrant accepts and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
18. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of New Zealand. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties but you do authorise Brittain Wynyard and Co Ltd to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or the ASICS brand.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.